The heat wave is predicted to continue into next week and for that reason we will be shortening lessons. (from Monday 4th to Friday 8th)
The timetable is as follows:
- Tests and exams will be administerd before the lunch break if possible.
- Children can be picked up at 1.30 pm. Children may also leave alone at 1.30 pm if they have written permission in the message book.
- Children who are regularly allowed to leave before 1.30 pm may also do so on shortened days.
- Music, computer and courses given by Intellego will take place at the usual times.
- Supervison of all children until 4 pm is available.
The Administrators of Charles-Dickens SESB