The heat wave is predicted to continue into next week and for that reason we will be shortening lessons. (from Monday 4th to Friday 8th)
The timetable is as follows:
- Tests and exams will be administerd before the lunch break if possible.
- Children can be picked up at 1.30 pm. Children may also leave alone at 1.30 pm if they have written permission in the message book.
- Children who are regularly allowed to leave before 1.30 pm may also do so on shortened days.
- Music, computer and courses given by Intellego will take place at the usual times.
- Supervison of all children until 4 pm is available.
The Administrators of Charles-Dickens SESB
Click here to read the latest edition of the school newspaper. As always, this edition was completely developed by the students and put together for the first time independently on the computer.
We would like to welcome you to this year’s summer fête at our school grounds on 1 June 2018. Like every year, we need your support in a number of areas to make the fête a success (please see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wLirhpC6dqb4E9CgRmtV_-yrFxHzhK4DTHpCv6HK1M0/edit?usp=sharing).
We would also be glad to accept any donations such as cakes, drinks, specialities, money, etc.
The fête starts at 3.30 pm and ends at around 6 pm.
Your Fête Committee
The school has new email accounts:
School secretary (Ms Loka): firstname.lastname@example.org
Koordinator for the Erzieher: KoErz@charles-dickens.schule.berlin.de
we would like to inform you of the current situation with regards to the school book fund. Please click here to read a letter from the headmaster about the Lermittelfond.