On October 6, 2018, our popular flea market will take place from 10:00 to 13:00. Ms. Kolaschnik has declared her willingness to take charge of the organization.
She urgently needs support from as many parents as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us at this e-mail address:
If you want to join, please register under the following link:
22.09.2018 10.00 a.m – 1.00 p.m
10.30 a.m – Presentation German Primary School (Regelschule)
11 a.m – Presentation Europe School (bi-lingual school)
presentation first in English, then German
Feel free to look around the whole building. Our tour guides will be more than happy to show you around. Our “Ask Me” children will also be able to direct you and answer questions. Just look for the Charles Dickens T-shirts!
The German school (Regelschule) can be found in Haus III (at the far end of the playground). Teachers are on the 1st and 2nd floor to answer your questions.
The German school afternoon care and their Erzieher can be found above the dining area in Haus II
The Europe School teachers will be mainly on the first and second floors of Haus I (at the back of the main building) where you can find the year one and year two classrooms. There are also students on hand to keep your little ones entertained.
Registering your child at the Charles Dickens Europe School:
- First go to your child’s allocated school and fill out an application for a school transfer. (Umschulungsantrag)
- Bring this application, the child’s birth certificate and your identification card or police registration (with address) when registering.
- Please fill in the registration forms completely and legibly.
Please be aware that no registration forms can be accepted before the official registration dates.
Registration dates for school year 2019/2020: October 4th – October 17th 2018
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Please also be aware that you are personally responsible for registering your child. The allocated primary school will not do this for you. Our school admits children who have English or German as their native language. Teachers meet with each child to assess their present stage of language development before admission. All children are required to have at least a passive understanding of the English language.
The tried and tested short-term plan has not proven to be successful so far!
Starting on Monday, 11th June 2018 and also in the future, when it is hot the normal timetable will apply.
The teachers will design the lessons according to the temperatures.
The heat wave is predicted to continue into next week and for that reason we will be shortening lessons. (from Monday 4th to Friday 8th)
The timetable is as follows:
- Tests and exams will be administerd before the lunch break if possible.
- Children can be picked up at 1.30 pm. Children may also leave alone at 1.30 pm if they have written permission in the message book.
- Children who are regularly allowed to leave before 1.30 pm may also do so on shortened days.
- Music, computer and courses given by Intellego will take place at the usual times.
- Supervison of all children until 4 pm is available.
The Administrators of Charles-Dickens SESB
Click here to read the latest edition of the school newspaper. As always, this edition was completely developed by the students and put together for the first time independently on the computer.